Director of Customer Success
Are you ready to take your career to the next level by managing a customer success team at one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies? Did I mention we are also one of the best places to work in NYC?!?
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and driving insane results for your customers, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Due to our insane growth, we are now looking for a Director of Customer Success to manage a team of six to eight high-performing account managers to help drive strategy and grow relationships with our customers. This role requires a consultative and holistic approach to the customer lifecycle, including providing guidance and leadership through the onboarding process, ability to consistently communicate our value, and early identification and resolution of at-risk customers. You will also be leading strategic initiatives aimed at maximizing adoption, retention, and overall customer lifetime value for some of the largest brands in the world.
We believe that successful software, product delivery and performance require a different level of account management which becomes an extension of a client’s internal team. Therefore, the ideal candidate is a strong leader and industry expert who has a proven track record of success both in managing their own enterprise client base as well as growing and managing a team.
- Manage team of high-performing Account Managers
- Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Own the ultimate success of our customers, including initial onboarding, product adoption, retention, and growth
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with us and fully leverage our products on an ongoing basis
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, QA, and engineering
- Minimum of 5+ years of SaaS customer success or account management experience, preferably at a marketing technology company
- Minimum of 2+ years managing customer success or account management teams
- Strong leadership capability with proven experience building and managing dynamic, collaborative, and high performing teams
- Experience managing and negotiating with Fortune 1000 companies and their agencies
- Technical competence and understanding of marketing technology software
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top