Director of Client Solutions
You know what it takes to build relationships. You know the right thing to say at the right time. You thrive under pressure and adversity. You have never quit anything in your life and aren’t about to start now. People come to you to put out the biggest fires and you actually enjoy dealing with conflict.
We think our clients are more than just a contract. There are a dozen people behind every signature, and we want them all to be happy. What gets our clients promoted? Conversions and Revenue. That’s where you come in...
As a Director of Client Solutions, you’ll be tasked with developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers of existing clients and introducing them to new opportunities to increase ROI. We’re constantly developing new top-tier products to benefit our clients and need the right person to explain all the benefits of implementation.
- Identify opportunities within your book to drive new revenue growth through upsells and expansion
- Communicate how BounceX’s platform and products solve conversion issues, why we’re worth the money, and are the best of the best
- Navigate the industry to find key decision makers and build their trust in both you and BounceX
- You are responsible for the business relationship with the client (our Account Management team is responsible for delivering performance and the day-to-day execution)
- A minimum of 3 years of REAL experience in Digital Marketing, either in Customer Success (Account Management with an upsell quota) or Strategy
- Track record of successfully impacting business growth
- Strong background involving strategizing and consulting with C-Level execs at Fortune2000 companies
- A track record of being a persuasive person
- Off-the-charts emotional intelligence
- The most driven person you know (seriously)
- Assholes or arrogant people NEED NOT APPLY
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Shane interacts with BX's Strategy, Design and Analytics teams and uses BounceX's technology to build and optimize web campaigns for his clients. As a Director, he's on a mission to create marketing magic.
Back to top