Director of Client Partnerships
BounceX is looking for our next Director of Client Partnerships: a capable, motivated, and assured sales professional who can deliver upsells and renewals while deepening existing client relationships.
A client is more than a contract; it is a network of relationships that must be navigated and cultivated in order to achieve lasting and continual success. There are a dozen people behind every signed contract, and we want them all to be happy. This is why we need you: a savvy communicator who can build trust, resolve conflict, and effectively convey our added benefit to their bottom line.
What gets our client promoted? Conversions and revenue growth. As a Director of Client Partnerships, you will introduce and promote new opportunities for our clients to increase their ROI, and partner with them to ensure these opportunities will work to their satisfaction -- treating every interaction as a win-win opportunity.
- Identify opportunities to drive new revenue growth through upsells and expansion
- Communicate how BounceX’s platform and products solve conversion issues, highlight both our value add and why we are the best in class
- Represent BounceX in high level negotiations with key decision makers of high revenue businesses
- Maintain the business relationship with the client (our account management team is responsible for delivering performance and the day-to-day execution)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business development or customer success (account management with an upsell quota) -- ideally have evolved out of an SDR role or have proven successes in enterprise connect business
- Track record of successfully impacting and progressing business growth
- Comfortable strategizing and consulting with C-Level execs at Fortune 2000 companies
- Empathetic and persuasive; a strong mix of emotional intelligence and business savvy
- Ability to tackle projects with little direct input or oversight; work with uncertainty
- Inner fire that keeps you motivated to chase down and accomplish new opportunities
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, Lufthansa, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including Fully Paid Family Leave, Sabbaticals, access to several ERG’s, and annual retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top