Director of Business Development
Persuasive. Empathetic. Challenger.
Do you defy the status quo? Do you challenge the consensus and also like to be challenged?
Do you have the empathy to think as someone else, and the persuasiveness to change their behavior?
As a Director of Business Development, you’ll join our team of consultative experts to help everyone including CMOs of e-commerce companies, SVP’s at Fortune 500’s, and Heads of Product at major publishers think differently about their businesses and how they can achieve consistent growth with our partnership. Let’s figure out how to solve their digital problems.
This is far from your typical sales/biz dev role. There are no scripts (why treat different companies the same?) and no cold calling (90% of our leads are inbound). We value our relationships (both clients and employees), and believe that cultivating these partnerships every day is key to sustained success.
Ideally you’ve had success selling something enterprise, consultative and complex, though many members of the team haven’t held classic sales roles before. The team itself is small and extremely collaborative.
- Close major deals with qualified businesses to drive new revenue growth
- Communicate how BounceX’s platform solves conversion issues, why we’re worth the money, and are the best of the best
- Navigate the industry to find key decision makers and build their trust in both you and BounceX
- Become an industry, product and marketing expert
- Demonstrated success working in a rigorous, results-driven role that directly impacted the growth of a business
- A track record of being a persuasive person
- Off-the-charts emotional intelligence
- The most driven person you know
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include excellent healthcare that starts day one, best-in-class fully paid family leave, 401(k) match, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top