Digital Marketing Strategist, New Grad - Summer 2020
As a Digital Marketing Strategist on the Customer Success team, you will help senior leaders at our client companies solve their most pressing digital problems through our cutting edge, People Based Marketing (PBM) software. The role involves a consultative and holistic approach to both digital marketing and client management, including building out comprehensive marketing strategies based on consumer behavior, executing and optimizing those strategies, all while delivering next-level results and service.
Digital Marketing Strategists undergo an initial training tailored for new graduates, including structured classroom training, direct mentorship and early exposure to some of our biggest clients. Strategists are then given tremendous responsibility to work directly with clients on building out their marketing strategy. If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and working closely with clients, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team and help blaze the trail for future growth.
You will learn more here in two weeks than you would elsewhere in two years.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a dedicated segment of BX’s mid-market customers, including initial on-boarding, strategy development, campaign execution and optimization and retention
- Work directly with, and be mentored by a dedicated senior team member to build and execute marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands in the world
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and design
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in BX and fully leverage our entire suite of service
- Previous internship experience in Marketing, Client Services or other related field
- Previous academic/internship experience in eCommerce, email marketing and/or website analytics (including Google Analytics) strongly preferred but not required
- Elite verbal & written communication skills and EQ; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming push back, engaging in high touch client interaction and using data to persuade & tell compelling stories
- Attention to detail with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a healthy dose of humility
- You must be currently pursuing - OR - have recently obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited US college or university, with a graduation date between May 2019 - June 2020
- Minimum 3.0 GPA; 3.5+ preferred
- You must be able to provide documentation of authorization to work in the US
- You must possess permanent US work authorization
- You must be able to start full-time role in July or August 2020
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Daouda S.Software Engineer
As a software engineer, Daouda has a variety of responsibilities—from automating and enhancing certain operational processes to adding new product functions or improving current ones.
Back to top