Digital Marketing Strategist, New Grad – January 2019
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will help senior leaders at our client companies solve their most pressing digital problems through our cutting edge, People Based Marketing (PBM) software. The role involves a consultative and holistic approach to both digital marketing and client management, including building out comprehensive marketing strategies based on consumer behavior, executing and optimizing those strategies, all while delivering next-level results and service.
Digital Marketing Strategists undergo an initial training tailored for new graduates, including structured classroom training, direct mentorship and early exposure to some of our biggest clients. Strategists are then given tremendous responsibility to work directly with clients on building out their marketing strategy. If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and working closely with clients, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team and help blaze the trail for future growth.
You will learn more in two weeks here, than you would elsewhere in two years.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a dedicated segment of BX’s mid-market customers, including initial on-boarding, strategy development, campaign execution and optimization and retention
- Work directly with, and be mentored by a Senior Customer Success Manager to build and execute marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands in the world
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and design
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in BX and fully leverage our entire suite of services
- You must be currently pursuing - OR - have recently obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited US college or university, with a graduation date between May 2018 – December 2018
- Minimum 3.0 GPA; 3.5+ preferred
- You must be able to provide documentation of authorization to work in the US
- You must possess permanent US work authorization
- You must be able to start full time role in January 2019
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous internship experience in Marketing, Client Services or other relevant internship/academic experience
- Previous internship experience in eCommerce, website analytics and/or email marketing, preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other online traffic analytic tools, preferred but not required
- Elite communication skills and EQ; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming push back and high touch client interaction
- Attention to detail with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a healthy dose of humility
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top