Digital Creative Director
The BounceX Design Studio is growing. We are hiring a new Digital Creative Director to support our Client Engineering & Design team. We’re looking for someone who has a stellar interactive and digital design background, is comfortable working with cutting edge HTML/CSS and email practices, is experienced in UX/UI, is eager to lead teams and manage people, and has outstanding client communication and relationship building skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to help build the culture and methodology for our Design Studio. Our team is passionate, hardworking, and creative. As the team advocate, you will align with other team directors to articulate a clear company vision and ensure that design thrives. You think strategically and always have the desire to go beyond pure aesthetics and incorporate business goals into design team. You are influential, persuasive, and personable. You have the unique ability to be the face of our global team when pitching creative to the world’s top brands [JetBlue, Forever 21, Hugo Boss, etc.].
- Demonstrate a mastery of digital design, web experience, and communication skills with the ability to make on-the-fly, persuasive design arguments to key client decision makers
- Collaborate across departments to continue evolving our internal process, finding efficiencies that ensure our work is strategic, resourceful, and measurable
- Build and foster relationships with fellow leads, stakeholders and our clients across global locations - in both US and EMEA
- Lead a team and nurture the professional development of designers through coaching, mentorship and performance management
- 6-8+ years of experience in the digital design landscape
- Experience as a technical or product creative director at a similar type marketing technology company
- A strong track-record of successful client facing creative solutions
- Exceptional client communication and negotiation experience at the C-Suite level
- Several years managing, building, and leading a top-notch design team
- Driven by product, UX/UI, and full cycle client experience
- Thorough understanding of how design positively impacts client KPI’s
- Comprehension of web design tools such as CSS, HTML, or other development languages
- Intellectual curiosity on how to build and design
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Back to top