Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will help senior leaders at large companies solve their most pressing digital problems through our cutting edge software platform. The role involves a consultative and holistic approach to both digital marketing and client management, including building out comprehensive marketing strategies, executing and optimizing those strategies, all while delivering next-level results and service.
The ideal candidate would be a strong leader who is looking to directly impact the digital marketing strategy of some of the top brands in the world, and have a lot of fun while doing it.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and working closely with clients, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team and help blaze the trail for future growth.
Why you’d want to work here
- We are the fastest growing software company in the US according to the Inc 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500
- We are one of the best places to work in NYC according to Crain’s, Fortune, and Glassdoor
- We invented the behavioral marketing space - we innovate rather than copying others
- We work with some of the best brands in the world
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a dedicated segment of BX’s enterprise customers, including initial onboarding, strategy development, campaign execution and optimization, and retention
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and design
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in BX and fully leverage our entire suite of services
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years experience in client services, account management and/or digital marketing
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced and demanding environments; you relish adversity and overcoming obstacles
- Elite communication skills and EQ; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming push back and high touch client interaction
- Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships
- Strong technical skills or the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with with a healthy dose of humility
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Back to top