BounceX was named the #1 People-Based Marketing company to watch by Inc. in 2018 and our growth is continuing to accelerate as we are partnering with dozens of blue chip companies across Retail, Travel, Finance, and Publishing verticals. As our revenue and headcount have continued to grow, we’ve recognized the need to add a top-tier Controller that would join in a highly-visible role with direct access to the Leadership team and heavy influence over the foundation of our Financial processes.
If you’re ambitious, motivated by a fast-paced environment, and not afraid to challenge the status-quo, you’ve come to the right place. Out of all of the hires we make in 2018, this is going to be one of the most impactful.
- Manage the monthly close process from end-to-end
- Report on the financial performance of the company in an accurate and timely manner
- Analyze the company’s spending, isolating cost drivers and making recommendations to the Executive team
- Manage Accounts Payable, ensuring appropriate and efficient use of capital
- Enhance our financial processes and policies to drive improvement as BounceX continues rapid growth
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting
- 4yrs+ experience as a Controller at a high-growth company, SaaS experience highly-preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (potential exceptions for highly relevant SaaS experience)
- Experience managing internal or external audit process
- Extremely proficient within Excel and QuickBooks
- Experience managing international finance huge plus
- Highly detail oriented, ability to meet deadlines, and work autonomously
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top