Client Partnerships Manager, MarTech
Client Partnerships at BounceX
Our Client Partnerships Managers build, manage and grow client relationships within our existing accounts, uncovering new business opportunities and taking a consultative approach to the client lifecycle. Ultimately they’re responsible for managing renewal and up-sell targets in addition to broadening and closing new business opportunities within our existing client base.
To achieve this they build trust, negotiate terms, adapt to change, and promote new opportunities for our clients to increase their revenue, whilst partnering with BounceX’s best in class Customer Success team to deliver key objectives and proactively accelerate business opportunities.
As a Client Partnerships Managers at BounceX you will:
- Identify opportunities to drive revenue growth with our existing clients through renewals, upsells and expansion
- Communicate how BounceX’s platform and products solve conversion issues, highlight both our value add and why we are the best in class
- Represent BounceX in high level negotiations with key decision makers of high revenue businesses
- Maintain the business relationship with the client and partner with our customer success team in delivering performance and drive revenue
So what experience can you bring to the BounceX team?
- Solid experience in an account management/customer success role within a SaaS or MarTech organisation where you have been accountable for renewal and up-sell targets
- Track record of successfully impacting and progressing business growth
- Experience strategising and consulting with C-Level execs at Fortune 2000 companies
- Experience in marketing technology is preferred, if not SaaS is essential
- An empathetic approach with innate persuasive skills plus strong mix of emotional intelligence and business savvy nature is essential.
If you're an Account/Customer Success Manager or who has solid experience in a SaaS or MarTech company and loves collaborating in a fast-paced environment this is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing Client Partnerships team in London.
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
What else do you need to know?
We’re a rapidly growing, close-knit, London based team focussed on achieving the same level of success as our NYC based colleagues, only quicker! Everyone receives full product training and onboarding provided in our NYC HQ, the heart of BounceX, however, self-motivation is a must!
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognised as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customised for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include best in class fully paid family leave, private healthcare, contributed pension, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top