The BounceX Design team is growing. We’re looking for a killer Web Designer to join us. This is a unique opportunity to bring your design skills to a multitude of brands across every industry imaginable. This role isn’t just design, and it’s not just web development. It combines both of these skills and allows you to use your creativity and expertise to create never-seen-before user experiences that have a direct impact on revenue.
If you are creative, collaborative, hard-working, and eager to grow with us, let's talk.
- Use client’s brand voice and style to create visually striking experiences, and innovate best design practices
- Design and construct client experiences delivered as HTML/CSS
- Manage expectations across departmental and client contacts
- Participate in client calls/meetings to communicate design work, process, and best practices
- 2+ years relevant work experience; digital marketing strategy and typography design experience is a plus
- Expert in visual tools such as Sketch and Creative Suite
- Comfortable with HTML/CSS and expert in web design, color, layout, and typography
- Ability to follow style guidelines and design templates of our brands, as well as in-house best practices
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
Kayla serves as an extension of her clients' digital marketing teams. She works directly with CMOs across a wide variety of clients—instead of just one brand.
Back to top