VP of Finance
As Bounce Exchange grows, so does the financial complexity of our organization.
As a key member in the Strategic Finance team, you will spearhead our finance department. With your background and experience, we could plug you in and you would have major impact on our business from day 1, without any hand-holding.
Role will include:
- Company-wide budgeting/strategic financial analysis
- Fundraising/Investor/Lending/Banking Relations
- M&A (buying and ultimately selling/pre-IPO)
- Company health and keeping key stakeholders informed
- 10+ years finance experience
- VC/PE experience required; SaaS and IPO experience a plus
- 5+ of those years in operational/strategic finance at a tech company
- Expert negotiator and communicator
- Preferably been in 2 operational roles
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top