VP of Creative/Head of Creative
We’re looking for a VP of Creative to fill this brand new role. This is an unconventional design position, where you’ll oversee a team producing assets for over 500 brands (of the likes of Ann Taylor, Rodale, Microsoft, Lufthansa, and the list grows daily), as well as oversee our brand identity, and managing a team of kickass designers of varying skill levels. You’ll have the opportunity to manage a team that creates aesthetically killer designs that also drive conversions and revenue.
We’re looking for someone who has a stellar graphics background, is comfortable working with HTML/CSS, has experience leading teams and managing people, and has outstanding communication skills - both written and speaking with clients. If you can check off all those boxes, that’s a great start. But if you bring more than just checkmarks to the table, we really want to talk to you.
Bounce Exchange is awesome. We are smart, fun, and a little weird. We work hard and we work smart and we genuinely like everyone who works here. The pace of work is fast and this role is pivotal. We expect our Head of Creative will do great things for our Design team, for our Bounce Exchange team, and for our clients.
- Manage our in-house graphic and interactive design team
- Build and roll out a team structure
- Implement team processes and build best-practices
- Create assets that surpass our clients’ aesthetic needs while simultaneously driving conversions for them
- Collaborate with marketing, engineering, and other departments
- Several years managing, building, and leading a top-notch design team
- Exceptional graphic design skills, including Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in HTML/CSS
- Ability to combine adherence to brand/style guides of our clients with our in-house best practices
- Desire to go beyond pure aesthetics and incorporate business goals into design
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top