VP, Account Management
We fundamentally don’t believe in traditional account management.
Our company was founded from personal frustration after being sold software and then being handed over to barely competent “account managers” that really served as a bad version of a help desk.
At Bounce Exchange, we believe that successful software, product delivery, and performance requires a different level of account management which becomes an extension of a client’s internal team. Our Accounts team is by far our largest, with 50 current members and growing quickly. We are now looking for an experienced leader who can help the department take the next step through active coaching, management, and organizational and operational improvements.
As our VP of Accounts, you'll manage our accounts teams, or pods, and report directly to the COO. Each pod has a leader and multiple account managers, all dedicated to strategically driving business impact for our clients. You’ll oversee the whole team, directly manage the pod leaders and be completely responsible for our execution, with the ultimate goal of driving performance, educating clients about this performance, and ensuring they see us as a critical piece of their business.
- Oversee our entire Account Management team, instilling processes and improvements that benefit both BounceX and our client base
- Directly manage and coach our team-level managers
- Provide accountability for hundreds of clients, their performance, and their understanding of how we are helping their business
- Work cross-functionally with our graphics department, conversion specialists, and integration engineers
- Extensive digital marketing experience, ideally with conversion rate optimization and campaign development
- Demonstrated success in developing and managing high performing teams
- Off the charts emotional intelligence
- The most driven person you know (seriously)
- A doer, not a complainer
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Stellar communication skills, both verbal and written
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top