Visual Communications Designer
The BounceX Design Studio is growing and looking for a Visual Communications designer to join us. BounceX is the fastest growing software company in North America. As such, we need lots of internal and external collateral to educate and illustrate our expertise in the digital marketing landscape. Visualizations of data, infographics, decks, and documents are all important parts of how we communicate that, and they need the touch of a great designer to make them as powerful as the information contained within them. You will give legitimacy and power to each and every element of our communications. This is a brand new role with room for growth.
- Work across departments to create internal collateral, enterprise decks, infographics, and more for current and future clients, investors, and employees.
- Use a consistent brand voice and style to keep all company communications efficient and effective
- Manage and prioritize different long and short term projects from multiple teams
- Design beautiful but editable templates that non-designers can use to legitimize their communications with clients and employees
- Be proactive and accountable
- 1-2 years of experience in the design field, plus if in the marketing realm
- Strong layout typography skills, strong sense of hierarchy and style
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop, indesign, illustrator)
- Strong Knowledge of Google Slides/Powerpoint
- Organized and efficient
- Experience in print medium is a plus
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
Kayla serves as an extension of her clients' digital marketing teams. She works directly with CMOs across a wide variety of clients—instead of just one brand.
Back to top