Talent Acquisition Specialist: Business Development
We are looking for the best Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Specialist/Associate/Manager/Director (we care about someone who can do the role, not how many years you’ve been doing it). Our business is growing like crazy and we need top high-end salespeople that can support the overwhelming demand. This means we need someone who will be able to get us the best of the best salespeople out there.
Literally the top 0.01% of salespeople out there.
Our salespeople are far from the typical sales reps...there are no scripts, no cold calling (90% of our leads are inbound), and absolutely no BS (assholes don’t do well here.) It’s a small, dynamic team of consultative experts that help everyone including CMO’S of e-commerce companies, SVP’s at Fortune 500’s, and Heads of Product at major publishers think differently about their businesses.
This role is the single-handedly most impactful role in the recruiting space for our top-line. So you got to be on point. This is a full-cycle recruiting role, you need to know how to source talent, reach out to them, get them to talk to you, assess them and close them. To do this job right you need to be: organized, smart, persuasive, perseverant, driven and hopefully, fun.
- Identify quality salespeople with BounceX DNA via multiple recruiting sources and techniques, including social media, referrals and cold calling
- Partner with the Head of Business Development to hit his and your hiring goals
- Conduct phone screens to ensure fit with candidate profile and company culture, ensuring only the best individuals make it through to in-person interviews
- Build and maintain relationships with talent in the start-up community by attending external events
- Develop a suitable sourcing strategy to identify top candidates
- Ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience through every step of the process
- Get great talent in the door
- Successful track record of hiring highly skilled sales professionals in a SaaS company and consulting companies
- Experience recruiting both passive and active sales candidates
- Experience using social media for sourcing/recruiting, building relationships, and contributing to an overall recruitment strategy/brand
- Strong negotiation, closing, and follow-through skills
- Understand how to sell to sellers without being sold
- Superior organizational skills, high attention to detail and super-human multi-tasking skills
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." BounceX analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top