Senior Graphic Designer
Sometimes freelancing sucks. There’s never a guarantee, and finding a job you actually enjoy is rare.
Sometimes working at an agency sucks. There’s tons of red tape, and you’re rarely able to break out of the box.
This job doesn’t suck. You’re given the opportunity to showcase your exceptional design talent while creating visually striking graphics that coincide with a brand’s image. Sounds great, doesn’t it?
Please note: this role is based out of our London office
- Use client's brand voice and style to create visually striking graphics that guide, educate and inform user experience
- Execute campaigns using your unparalleled know how of Adobe Creative Suite
- Build HTML/CSS creatives using our proprietary technology
- Manage expectations across departmental and client contacts
- Participate in client calls/meetings to communicate design work, process, and best practices
- Mentor and lead junior designers
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects
- HIGHLY proficient in html/css language
- 5+ years relevant work experience - digital marketing media and typography design experience is required
- An expert in intuitive design, colour, layout, and typography
- Ability to follow style guides and design templates of our brands as well as in-house best practices
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top