As a Senior Engineer on our Platform Team, you’ll be at the heart of a technology company experiencing explosive growth. You should be comfortable working with the challenges that we face on a daily basis.
- Large scale distributed systems: our platform operates on many servers spread across multiple geographical locations.
- Overcome tough technical challenges without breaking a sweat: we maintain high-level performance, availability, and reliability as our client base continues to grow in size and stature.
- Expanding the functionality of our API: our product is constantly growing in both depth and breadth; the platform is the backbone of that growth.
- On-the-fly data storytelling: Behavioral Automation stands on a foundation of complex data aggregation, analysis, and near real-time synthesis to make our clients a ton of money.
- Complex Integrations: work comfortably across multiple levels of the Internet stack.
- Write maintainable and reliable software
- Create scalable and testable systems
- Collaborate with other team members and supply technical leadership to cross-functional groups
- Regularly deploy code to production and test environments
- Lead design discussions about new features and approaches to implementing new services
- Provide mentorship and guidance to less experienced developers
- Support and improve the existing platform
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years of experience OR MS degree and 3+ years of experience in software engineering (Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred) or equivalent experience
- Experience building high performance, distributed systems and applications
- Excellent Computer Science fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc.
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Back to top