BounceX is continuing to build out our Marketing team, starting with an SEM Manager with experience building an SEM program from the ground up. This new role is critical to the development of our brand, and we need you to use your past experience and skills to deliver engaged traffic through various channels.
- Develop and execute paid search strategies across multiple channels, identifying and implementing opportunities for optimization
- Monitor campaign results and maintain accurate records of all channels
- Create an accurate spend plan
- Use your expert copywriting skills to create innovative content
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Skilled in SEM strategies and implementation
- Previous experience with managing adwords campaigns
- Proficient in Google Adwords, Omniture, various SEM platforms
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top