Salesforce.com Business Analyst
Bounce Exchange is one of the fastest growing software startups in the US. As our teams scale, so does the importance and complexity of our Salesforce infrastructure - and we need a seasoned expert. You’d join our Operations team as the company-wide owner of CRM, and have ultimate responsibility and accountability for all things Salesforce.
Our ideal candidate gets excited about translating complex business requirements into Salesforce solutions, and isn’t not afraid to get dirty in the details of custom fields, workflows, validations, etc.
- Be the company-wide owner of CRM. You have ultimate responsibility and accountability for all things Salesforce.
- Define complex business requirements and translate them into CRM solutions
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and execute them start to finish
- Design, develop and maintain custom fields, workflows , validation rules, etc.
- Create and manage reports and dashboards to provide insights and visibility for senior management
- Build working partnerships with stakeholders across departments to ensure adoption, efficiency, and accuracy
- Develop and provide training/education for new and existing users as the system evolves
- Audit, identify, and resolve data integrity issues
Here is what we are looking for in a candidate:
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration & configuration experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Advanced Certified Administrator preferred (can be replaced by strong real-world experience)
- Natural problem solver with the ability to execute start-to-finish with limited guidance
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty in the details
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top