Our rapidly growing and successful sales team is looking to bring on a Sales Trainer. The Sales Trainer will own the on-boarding and training of all current and future members of the Business Development and Client Solutions teams. This exciting new role is imperative in ensuring the continuing achievements of the team.
This individual will be responsible for setting the team up for success by educating them on best practices re: BounceX software, industry trends, and conversion optimization. You should understand the nuances of business development and digital marketing, and possess the ability to advise on the intricacies of both.
- Own the training of all team members, including current employees, to ensure all are prepared to sell our complex product
- Become an expert on our product and be able to communicate what our software is capable of in different terms
- Project manage a comprehensive training program that’s tailored to the needs of each individual
- Develop and improve upon internal collateral as necessary
- 1-3 years experience in a selling role, with a demonstrated knowledge of enterprise sales fundamentals (discovery, qualifying a prospect, navigating organizations, driving urgency, closing, etc.)
- Experience in sales training and onboarding
- Self-starter who thrives with minimal oversight
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." BounceX analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top