We are currently looking to add a Revenue Accountant to our growing team. The Revenue Analyst's main responsibility is to partner with the Chief Business Officer to ensure that all billing is performed. In this role, you will have full ownership of Accounts Receivables, collections, and payment of commission/bonus pay out for eligible employees.
- Create and maintain a master billing schedule
- Process current month billing reports by analyzing and comparing internally prepared prior month billing reports and customer contracts.
- Ensure invoices are in compliance with customer contracts (in both dollars and units). Efficiently retain documentation for all prior billing months.
- Maintain the Company’s commission accounting models and quarterly statements. Ensure all sales targets and achievements against those targets are properly accounted for and allocated accurately to each sales professional.
- Track Company and individual achievement metrics against agreements, and maintain the monthly accounting for that plan.
- Prepare account reconciliations and resolve reconciling items in a timely manner.
- Prepare and mail invoices.
- Contact past-due customer accounts to resolve delinquent payment issues and ensure prompt payment.
- Handle customer inquiries, disputes, or approved exceptions to credit terms.
- Assist management with ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
- Proficient with Excel
- Highly detail oriented, ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organization and analytical skills
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top