Bounce Exchange is making behavioral marketing efficient, intuitive, and automated. Our company rides on the success of our powerful platform, which receives billions of requests a month and works behind the scenes at some of the most prominent publications and eCommerce companies in the world.
As a QA Engineer on our team, you’ll be working with:
- Large scale distributed systems: our platform operates on many servers spread across multiple geographical locations.
- Tough technical challenges: we maintain high-level performance, availability, and reliability as our client base continues to grow in size and stature.
- Expanding the functionality of our API: our product is constantly growing in both depth and breadth, and our platform is the backbone.
- On-the-fly data storytelling: Behavioral Automation stands on a foundation of complex data aggregation, analysis, and near real-time synthesis to give our clients real value.
- Complex integrations: work comfortably across multiple levels of the Internet stack.
- Writing solid tests that verify platform functionality and guarantee performance
- Collaborating with engineers across all functions, particularly working closely with the product and QA team
- Expand the capabilities and protections provided by our automated testing suite
- Building tools to improve the efficiency of our testing suite (manual and automated)
- Several years professional experience building automated software tests
- Deep knowledge of Selenium, web browsers and web technologies
- Knowledgeable and comfortable working in a *NIX environment and with git
- Familiarity with AWS, Ansible, and/or other deployment tools
- Familiarity with manual testing best practices
- Experience with startups and software that measures behavior a plus
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
As an Integration Engineer, Amanda works with Bounce Exchange's Development Team—creating front-end code for client sites and email campaigns.
Back to top