Programmatic Account Manager
We have an innovative and truly differentiated enterprise product that fundamentally changes how publishers monetize their websites and you can play a key part in leading that shift.
You will learn more in two weeks here than you would elsewhere in two years. You will be given tremendous early responsibility, immediately start to build a network of relationships from leading agencies, and have the chance to directly contribute to the explosive growth of BounceX as a key player in the market.
- Manage and grow a roster of key agency relationships
- Work closely with Sales to expand revenue streams for existing accounts
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of BounceX
- Offer clients insight on how to launch and improve campaigns across BounceX inventory
- Provide ongoing management to clients as new features and inventory are added to our repetoire
- Work with Product Management to help define and innovate features of the platform
- Help develop operationalize best practices by creating training materials, sales materials and customer facing guides
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-5 years of online advertising experience required; 1+ years of client-facing experience
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns
- Excellence in Excel and experience analyzing complex data to find unique insights
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
BounceX is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." BounceX analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top