Product Manager: Web Experiences
The Product Manager of Web Experiences drives the direction of the BounceX on-site product, and leads a team that aims to improve the efficacy of the product through innovation of new features, as well as improvements of existing ones.
- Understand industry trends and user needs in order to guide the product to be competitive and novel
- Plan and work with CEO in prioritizing new features and modules for development
- Provide the necessary information and context to build the various components of the products to developers
- Define technical requirements for implementing new experiences as both proofs of concept and for productization, as well as for other product improvements related to improving the success of the product
- Assist Developers in the execution and testing of these components both during and after production
- Create documentation for the implementation and sale of experiences, as well as standardized experience strategies based on the customer, their industry, and the capabilities and capacity of the BounceX production teams
- 2+ years as a manager of a Product or User Experience team at a technology company
- Strong understanding of current trends of online user experience; bonus for experience in online advertising
- Experience in product testing, including A/B and User testing
- Prior experience working with Agile Software Development teams
- Ability to create and pitch internal business plans
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top