Product Manager: Client Tools
The Product Manager of Client Tools works to improve the user experience and effectiveness of the tools used to manage the BounceX products for employees as well as clients. Our platform is essential in consolidating data and features, and you’ll help ensure it’s as useful as possible.
- Plan and prioritize new features and modules for development
- Provide the necessary information and context to build the various components of the products to developers
- Define technical requirements for implementing new experiences as both proofs of concept and for productization, as well as for other product improvements
- Assist Developers in the execution and testing of these components both during and after production
- Create documentation for the use of internal tools and products
- Experience as a member of a Product team in a technology company, ideally working with Agile Software Development teams
- Strong user experience design background
- Understanding of how to define products based on the outcome of user research
- Ability to create and pitch internal business plans
Requirements for Application:
- Submit a software or design product you have designed and built yourself (website, app, etc.)
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
As an Integration Engineer, Amanda works with Bounce Exchange's Development Team—creating front-end code for client sites and email campaigns.
Back to top