Product Innovation Associate
We’re looking for a detail-oriented and self-motivated individual to join our Product Innovation team and blaze the trail for future growth. This person will build campaigns that support BounceX’s innovative software, and will directly contribute to our extensive success. This role is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company and learn the ins and outs of how new products are built.
- Build marketing campaigns for clients using our platform with the primary goal of improving their businesses’ performance
- Work alongside our graphic designers and conversion specialists to create these campaigns
- Use data to continuously optimize campaigns and boost results
- Generate ideas for new features and campaigns, tailored to the unique needs of each client
- BA/BS degree
- Passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter with a healthy dose of humility
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment. Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time. Team Player.
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful: work independently, don’t take ‘no’ for an answer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a start-up environment
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top