People Operations Manager
Our People Team is looking for a People Operations Manager to provide internal support to our rapidly-growing team. Reporting directly to the Head of People Operations, the People Operations Manager will play an integral role in developing HR processes for BounceX as we continue to scale.
Currently, we are about 200 employees with big plans to hire at least 100 new employees within the next year. You do the math…that’s a lot of new faces and our People Ops team is an integral part of making our growth successful.
- Own platform & systems for facilitating employee development (360 feedback, performance management, company-wide policy training, etc.)
- Champion employee development, which includes assisting with career planning, helping align employee potential with company needs, and employee relations
- Develop and maintain employee guidebook, for distribution both internally and externally
- Ensure company compliance with City, State, and Federal regulations as it relates to Employment issues
- Ensure employee data compliance, maintain onsite employee files, ensuring accurate documentation, pay and benefits, personal and job-related data is kept up-to-date and compliant
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience plus 3-5 years experience within People Operations/HR - preferably within a high-growth company or world class HR organization
- Excellent grounding in HR processes, employee resourcing and development, along with a passion for People, Data, and Metrics
- Top-tier communication skills, exemplary client service skills, the ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
Launched in New York City in 2012, BounceX is the leader in cloud-based behavioral marketing and the fastest growing software company in America. BounceX's Behavioral Marketing Cloud™ identifies previously anonymous visitors, enabling organizations to unlock people-based marketing experiences. For the first time, online businesses are able to target previously unidentifiable opportunities both on and off site. BounceX software is trusted by global enterprises such as Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Hearst Properties and Comcast. Learn more at BounceX.com
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
Kayla serves as an extension of her clients' digital marketing teams. She works directly with CMOs across a wide variety of clients—instead of just one brand.
Back to top