Optimization Campaign Analyst
Are you interested in a role that combines the best aspects of marketing and data? How about one in which you can see the importance of your work? Then our open position for an Optimization Campaign Analyst is right up your alley.
As an Optimization Campaign Analyst, you’ll utilize your analytical mindset and project management skills to translate marketing strategies to cross-functional teams. Your day-to-day will include monitoring campaign performance, advising account managers on building processes from a strategic standpoint, developing new campaigns from end-to-end, and communicating with the integration team.
We’re looking for a data driven, proactive individual with a marketing background who can ensure top-notch and innovative performance across hundreds of our campaigns. You’ll work closely with our account managers, as well as our design and development teams to ensure proper execution of new campaign ideas.
- Monitor campaign performance and suggest improvements based on your conversion optimization experience
- Strategically advise account managers on best practices to refine campaign builds
- Use your stellar project management skills to realize new campaign ideas from concept to final product
- Develop new campaign prototypes by closely working with developers and designers
- 0-2 years experience with web analytics or conversion rate optimization, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Detail driven, process oriented, and strong project management skills
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top