Marketing Campaign Analyst
This isn’t your typical analyst role. We're looking for a problem solver with top-notch logic skills. In this role you'll be analyzing campaign sets from a digital marketing perspective. You’ll be evaluating our live (and soon-to-be-live) campaigns, ensuring they deliver an optimal user experience. This includes fit and finish, targeting criteria, and potential effectiveness.
You’ll be empowered by one of the largest historical A/B testing data sets, and will quickly begin making informed decisions that will drive growth for our clients. You’ll have exposure to the most popular analytics platforms and you’ll be on the cutting edge of digital marketing and behavioral automation.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity where you’re going to help blaze the trail for our growth, plus your own.
Be sure to explain in the cover letter why you're the ultimate candidate.
- Your attention to detail is top notch, and yet you’re still driven by the big picture
- You’re forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform under pressure
- You deal well with chaos, the unexpected and the unfamiliar
- You are data driven
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You can handle a large workload and efficiently prioritize
- 0-2 years of Marketing, AB testing, or Optimization experience
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Great intuition for what makes a good user experience
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top