Internal PR Associate
We’re looking for a PR associate to join our company and expand the presence of Bounce Exchange like never before. You’ll become an expert on pitching our product and positioning content for a wide range of publications.
- Understand the Bounce Exchange product and craft quality pitches to various publishers
- Research trade publications that cover our space and find unique angles for them to report on Bounce Exchange
- Identify new press opportunities and develop compelling story angles
- Develop and maintain media contacts
- Work with the rest of the Demand Gen Marketing team to spread the word of Bounce Exchange events (happy hours, tradeshows, conferences, etc)
- 2-3 years of experience in the digital marketing landscape
- Extensive knowledge of the publishing space
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strategic mindset with a creative disposition
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top