Interactive Front End Designer
You're a front end developer at heart, but design always informs your choices. If you thrive on seeing the tangible results of your code, we want to talk to you. We're looking for a team member to help us integrate our CSS-based dynamic interactions, from overlays to interstitials. Your HTML/CSS mastery lets you explore the vast potential in leveraging CSS animations, transforms and SVG, making great looking and interactive experiences.
- Create interactive HTML/CSS and JS code that works across devices and browsers.
- Become fluent with our internal CSS framework
- Make on-the-fly technical decisions to debug browser or client specific issues
- Translate static assets from web designers into dynamic web experiences
- HTML & CSS expertise
- Experience with Adobe CC
- Excitement for, and knowledge of, emerging browser technologies and trends
- Solid understanding of front end web technologies and console
You also might have:
- Sketch experience is a plus
- Theme development experience (e.g. Drupal, Wordpress, or Tumblr) is a plus
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
Kayla serves as an extension of her clients' digital marketing teams. She works directly with CMOs across a wide variety of clients—instead of just one brand.
Back to top