As an Integration Engineer on our Platform Team, you’ll be a go-to engineer working between clients & our technology, at the heart of a technology company experiencing exciting growth. The work you produce is the most tangible, visible result of our platform and the front line of its effectiveness. You'll be working among a range of engaging challenges that we face on a daily basis:
- Client-side integration: Bridge the gap between our platform and client websites. You'll face unique challenges and develop sophisticated interactions used by millions of people everyday.
- Interfacing with APIs: Maintain existing APIs and build out new functionality to communicate elegantly and efficiently with clients and hundreds of well-known web services.
- Building Platform Features: Challenge your technical creativity by prototyping new platform tools and expanding our toolbox. We value big ideas.
- Write maintainable, reliable, scalable and testable code
- Collaborate with other team members to determine best plans of action
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments
- Support and improve the existing platform
- At least 1+ year of professional software development experience
- BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Compassion, empathy, and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Familiarity with computer science fundamentals (e.g. data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc.) a major plus
Bounce Exchange is a fast-growing enterprise software startup that is recognized as one of Internet Week’s Best Places to Work in NYC Tech. We invented “Behavioral Automation” – the ability to bring websites to life – and are renowned for helping top Internet retailers and publishers monetize their web traffic. Our technology runs on over 400 websites across 30 industries, which amounts to traffic and user levels exceeding that of Wikipedia.
We're currently 150 people and growing; all of our teams work in a cooperative environment where there's a free flow of mutual support. We're focused, driven, and just a bit irreverent. Come say hi.
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
As an Integration Engineer, Amanda works with Bounce Exchange's Development Team—creating front-end code for client sites and email campaigns.
Back to top