We’re looking for an Executive Coordinator to support our team here at Bounce Exchange. This role works closely with the Office Manager, as well as various department heads. You’ll need both hands on deck always, along with the ability to handle tons of responsibility.
- Provide support to the C-suite and department heads as needed: scheduling calls, organizing meetings, keeping calendars up-to-date
- Book travel company wide, staying within budget and solving any last-minute travel emergencies
- Assist the Office Manager with daily tasks, including stocking pantries and coordinating internal events (karaoke nights, BounceU’s, Unhealthy breakfast)
- 3-6 years of experience as a receptionist/admin assistant/coordinator, or any similar role where you were the right-hand man or woman to a team
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Your organizational and prioritization skills are unbeatable
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top