Enterprise SDR, Publishing
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to be a part of our outbound program. The ideal candidate would have experience working with or in the publishing space. You should be knowledgeable about digital marketing, comfortable talking to prospects one-on-one, and tenacious enough to make sure any possible leads turn into demos.
- Identify opportunities in the publishing space to drive pipeline growth for Bounce Exchange
- Source and research Fortune 500 companies
- Create a scalable and repeatable process for the outreach
- Keep track of outbound metrics -- sends, opens, responses, demos etc.
- Not an asshole
- Know how to get shit done and done right
- Analytical, detail-oriented, metrics-driven and organized
- Fast learner, multi-tasker ability to prioritize projects a must
- Knowledge of the publishing, mar-tech or start-up industries
- Previous inside sales experience a strong plus
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top