Director of Sales Development
BounceX has a killer SDR team, comprised of smart, proactive, and determined individuals. As the team grows, we’re looking for a Director of Sales Development who can develop and manage the team, setting them up for success every step of the way.
This role primarily focuses on people and project management, and works closely with the Head of Marketing.
- Hire, train, and coach all SDRs
- Ensure the outbound team reaches their quota
- Introduce new strategies to break into target accounts
- Collaborate with the rest of the Marketing team (content, events, etc.)
- Previous experience managing a rapidly growing team
- Knowledgeable about the Martech industry and best practices
- Detail oriented metrics driven, and organized
- Understand the differences between a good and a great manager, and embody the qualities of the latter
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
As an Integration Engineer, Amanda works with Bounce Exchange's Development Team—creating front-end code for client sites and email campaigns.
Back to top