Director of Publisher Solutions
As a Director of Publisher Solutions, you’ll be tasked with developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers of existing publisher clients and encouraging them to expand our presence across their properties. We are constantly developing new premium ad units to benefit our clients and need the right person to explain all the benefits of adoption.
Let’s face it, online ads kinda suck. They suck for brands, DR advertisers, users, and publishers. Not one company including Google/FB has nailed it for all four parties. There also aren’t a lot of exciting things happening in ad-tech and we’re sick of that. BounceX is changing this. We have a lot of traction. We need someone like you.
You’ll work closely with the Business Development and Account Management teams, essentially becoming a hybrid of the two. This highly compensated role involves networking, maintaining key relationships, and deciding what new products and expansion opportunities benefit the client.
- Identify expansion opportunities within your existing publisher relationships and continuously develop strong relationships
- Drive new revenue growth through expansions
- Work with internal Account Managers to determine expansion strategy given current performance and opportunities
- Ensure a potential opportunity never falls through the cracks; stay one step ahead at all times
- Experience directly impacting the growth of a tech company; direct ad experience a plus
- Expert level knowledge of publisher industry and how to navigate it to find the real decision makers
- Persuasive and charismatic without being an asshole
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top