Director of Programmatic Sales
You know those ads you hate? The pesky ones that you can’t wait to click out of? We hate them too.
That’s why we’re taking ad tech to an entirely new level with our patented behavioral targeting technology-already used by many of the world’s top brands.
Our ads team is on the cutting edge, and now we’re looking for someone who has established deep relationships with agency partners and advertisers alike. Our Director of Programmatic Sales should own the room and elevate BounceX’s presence with top agencies and brands to drive serious revenue growth. We need a self-starter, thrill-seeker who wants to transform the digital advertising experience and landscape to blaze the trail for future growth…exciting shit.
- Develop and execute an effective sales strategy to roll out our product to well known agencies and trade desks (think Ad Age’s top 100)
- Build relationships across multiple levels of stakeholders to incentivize BounceX ad spend as a greater share of agency/brand budgets
- Accountable for the execution of Quarterly Business Reviews with all agency partners
- Communicate and educate partner’s teams on how BounceX ads deliver superior ROI for their clients
We are open to all different sorts of backgrounds, but we are looking for someone with:
- At least 4 years of experience selling advertising related solutions in the agency landscape and the rolodex to prove it
- Proven ability to understand client needs and build ongoing relationships across all levels of organizations
- Exceptional storytelling skills: deliver winning presentations about agency and end client focused solutions
- Flexibility to jet-set as needed
- Bonus for any programmatic selling experience
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
Kayla serves as an extension of her clients' digital marketing teams. She works directly with CMOs across a wide variety of clients—instead of just one brand.
Back to top