Director of Partner Alliances: Search
As the Director of Partner Alliances: Search, you’ll focus on driving business partnerships with Google and other top global search agencies.
You’ll work closely with our Head of Partnerships who has done some of the heavy lifting already, focusing on networking with your up-to-date rolodex.
- Cultivate and preserve relationships with key decision makers at Google's Enterprise SEM Team
- Be the face of BounceX within the Google organization. Keep up to date on all everything Google with respect to policies, new products, etc.
- Build and cultivate a pipeline of top search agencies to align with BounceX
- Work with the incredible BounceX Marketing team to help coordinate partner marketing events
- with Google and some other top search agencies
- 3-5 years of experience developing high-impact relationships within a large and diverse network
- Must have direct experience working at Google and have a great reputation within the organization
- Must be a self-starter - this is not a position where you will be hand-held
- Sales and tech capable: understand our technology and the necessary steps to close a deal so you can effectively discuss any potential issues that may arise
- Able to deal effectively and persuasively with management, staff, constituents, etc.
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
As an Integration Engineer, Amanda works with Bounce Exchange's Development Team—creating front-end code for client sites and email campaigns.
Back to top