Director of Partner Alliances: East Coast
As the Director of Partner Alliances: East Coast, you’ll focus on driving relationships with Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and other top-tier marketing technology companies.
You’ll work closely with our Head of Partnerships who has done some of the heavy lifting already, focusing on networking with your up-to-date rolodex.
- Cultivate and preserve relationships with key decision makers at OMC, SMC, and other top-tier Martech companies
- Be the face of Bounce Exchange within the organizations of top-tier Martech companies
- Build and cultivate a pipeline of top marketing technology companies to align with BounceX
- Work with the incredible BounceX Marketing team to help coordinate partner marketing events with Oracle and some other top mar-tech companies
- 3-5 years of experience developing high-impact relationships within a large and diverse network
- Must have direct experience working at Oracle or Salesforce and have a great reputation within the organization
- Must be a self-starter- this is not a position where you will be hand-held
- Sales and tech capable: understand our technology and the necessary steps to close a deal so you can effectively discuss any potential issues that may arise
- Able to deal effectively and persuasively with management, staff, constituents, etc.
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
As an Integration Engineer, Amanda works with Bounce Exchange's Development Team—creating front-end code for client sites and email campaigns.
Back to top