Director of Partner Alliances: East Coast
As the Director of Partner Alliances, you’ll use your skills to maintain a great relationship with the partners we've developed. You will work closely with our Head of Partnerships who has done some of the heavy lifting already, focusing on cultivating interest from the email space in Bounce Exchange. You’ll work with the team to ensure these relationships only strengthen over time.
You should already have a stacked portfolio of success dealing with key decision makers within the industry.
- Work with the Head of Partnerships to cultivate and preserve connections with key decision makers of various Email Service Providers and Email Marketing Agencies
- Focus on successfully developing and negotiating new opportunities within these partnerships
- Think strategically and one step ahead at all times; never let an email or call fall through the cracks
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making; provide proof for your proposals and suggestions
- Be the face of Bounce Exchange in the email industry
- Work with the incredible Bounce Exchange Marketing team to help coordinate partner marketing events
- 2-5 years of experience developing high-impact relationships within a large and diverse network
- Must have experience in the MarTech industry
- Must be a self-starter - this is not a position where you will be hand-held. Must be able to come in and make an immediate impact.
- Unmatched presentation & communication skills
- Sales and tech capable: understand our technology and the necessary steps to close a deal so you can effectively discuss any potential issues that may arise
- Able to deal effectively and persuasively with management, staff, constituents, etc.
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top