Director of Conversion Strategy
As a Director of Conversion Strategy, you’ll be at the forefront of influencing BounceX growth. You’ll use your e-commerce expertise in conversion rate optimization, acquisition, and BounceX technology to effectively communicate to prospects and clients how they can benefit from our innovative software.
Our team features the brightest hands-on strategists who have a true passion for tech and digital. Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with our Sales team, assisting in the development and communication of strategic opportunities pre-sale, as well as our Accounts team to help ensure the most effective executions of BounceX campaigns post-sale.
Your experience will lend a hand in crafting new approaches to our client's conversion problems, and will directly impact BounceX's evolvement across all industries. This role is critical in ensuring we provide our clients with the absolute best SaaS experience in the world.
- Provide expertise in late stage pre-sale conversations, collecting and analyzing the information necessary to recommend the most relevant and high impact optimizations to drive incremental revenue
- Ensure early post-sale strategy addresses top-priority goals and needs of clients across a wide range of industries and verticals, and maintains consistency with pre-sale recommendations
- Effectively communicate BounceX’s product positioning and value to both prospects and clients
- Work closely cross-departmentally to provide insight as needed, such as providing analysis on webinars, conducting conversion audits on websites, or speaking at events
- Advanced e-commerce background directly managing on-site optimization, acquisition, and/or conversion initiatives is a must. Hands on experience developing and executing campaign strategy to hit goals is required.
- Strong understanding of paid and organic acquisition channels and their role in the purchase cycle
- Experience developing, executing, and analyzing A/B tests
- Comfortable interpreting and communicating advanced performance metrics relating to digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills with strong charisma — you’re disarming and naturally control the room
- Strong critical thinking, consultative, and analytical abilities — you’re always thinking about ways your experience could be better while you’re online
- Ability to pick up and understand new technologies quickly and comprehensively
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." BounceX analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
As an Integration Engineer, Amanda works with Bounce Exchange's Development Team—creating front-end code for client sites and email campaigns.
Back to top