Director of Conversion Strategy
- Provide expertise in late stage pre-sale conversations, collecting and analyzing the information necessary to recommend the most relevant and high impact optimizations to drive incremental revenue
- Ensure early post-sale strategy addresses top-priority goals and needs of clients across a wide range of industries and verticals, and maintains consistency with pre-sale recommendations
- Effectively communicate BounceX’s product positioning and value to both prospects and clients
- Work closely cross-departmentally to provide insight as needed, such as providing analysis on webinars, conducting conversion audits on websites, or speaking at events
- Advanced e-commerce background directly managing on-site optimization, acquisition, and/or conversion initiatives is a must. Hands on experience developing and executing campaign strategy to hit goals is required.
- Strong understanding of paid and organic acquisition channels and their role in the purchase cycle
- Experience developing, executing, and analyzing A/B tests
- Comfortable interpreting and communicating advanced performance metrics relating to digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills with strong charisma — you’re disarming and naturally control the room
- Strong critical thinking, consultative, and analytical abilities — you’re always thinking about ways your experience could be better while you’re online
- Ability to pick up and understand new technologies quickly and comprehensively
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." BounceX analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top