Director of Business Development
Persuasion. Empathy. Challenger.
Do you defy the status quo? Do you challenge the consensus and also like to be challenged?
Do you have the empathy to think as someone else, and the persuasiveness to change their behavior? If no, stop reading.
As a Director of Business Development, you’ll join our team of consultative experts to help everyone including CMO’S of e-commerce companies, SVP’s at Fortune 500’s, and Heads of Product at major publishers think differently about their businesses. Let’s figure out how to solve their digital problems.
You’ll have the chance to directly contribute to the furious growth of BounceX, all while having the opportunity to do very well financially.
This is far from your typical sales/biz dev role. There are no scripts (why treat different companies the same?), no cold calling (90% of our leads are inbound), and absolutely no BS (assholes don’t do well here.)
Ideally you’ve had success selling something enterprise, consultative and complex, though many members of the team haven’t held classic sales roles before. The team itself is small and extremely collaborative.
- Close major deals with qualified businesses to drive new revenue growth
- Communicate how BounceX’s platform solves conversion issues, why we’re worth the money, and are the best of the best
- Navigate the industry to find key decision makers and build their trust in both you and BounceX
- Become an industry, product and marketing expert
- Demonstrated success working in a rigorous, results-driven role that directly impacted the growth of a business
- A track record of being a persuasive person
- Off-the-charts emotional intelligence
- The most driven person you know (seriously)
- Assholes and arrogant people NEED NOT APPLY (you will get our FAT rejection stamp, it’s actually really large)
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." BounceX analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
As an Integration Engineer, Amanda works with Bounce Exchange's Development Team—creating front-end code for client sites and email campaigns.
Back to top