Digital Marketing Director
Work with a world-class team of leaders in the Customer Acquisition and Conversion Optimization world. This is an incredibly unique opportunity to have direct impact on a company in hyper growth with a technology that everyone wants.
Compensation will be aggressive for the right candidate. This will be more challenging than your current role, with the additional benefit of less red tape, and learning at a much faster clip. Your current job is holding you back and probably not paying you enough.
- Manage multiple enterprise client relationships and execute elite marketing strategy and campaigns using our platform with the primary goal of improving their website's performance
- Work alongside our graphic designers and conversion specialists to create enterprise value.
- Use data to continuously optimize campaigns and boost results
- Generate ideas for new features and campaigns, tailored to the unique needs of each client
- Develop and maintain a strong rapport with clients – you will be the primary touch point
- This position will have the opportunity to graduate into a “pod leader” role or to simply manage our elite clients with excellent compensation
The right candidate will have:
- BA/BS degree plus 5 - 7 years experience related to digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter with a healthy dose of humility
- No job hoppers. We are selective
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment. Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time. Team player.
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful: works independently, doesn't take "no" for an answer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a start-up environment
Instead of working internally at one company, improving their performance, you will work with multiple, high profile customer facing websites and make a significant impact to their bottom line. Performance marketing is at the heart of everything we do.
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top