Digital Marketing Associate
Given tremendous early responsibility, the Digital Marketing Associate will learn more here in two weeks than anywhere else about all facets of online marketing. S/he will immediately start to build a network of relationships from leading websites and have the chance to help transform a startup into a leader in the market.
If you have any interest in start-ups, e-commerce or digital marketing, this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team on the ground floor and help blaze the trail for future growth. To sum it up, you will become a VP of marketing, but for multiple websites instead of just one. And have a lot of fun in the process.
- Manage multiple client relationships. Develop and maintain a strong rapport with clients – you will be the primary touch point
- Build marketing campaigns for clients using our technology platform with the primary goal of improving their website's performance
- Work alongside our graphic designers and conversion specialists to create these campaigns
- Use data to continuously optimize campaigns and boost results
- Generate ideas for new features and campaigns, tailored to the unique needs of each client
- BA/BS degree
- Passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter with a healthy dose of humility
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment. Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time. Team player.
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful: work independently, don’t take "no" for an answer.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a start-up environment
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
As an Integration Engineer, Amanda works with Bounce Exchange's Development Team—creating front-end code for client sites and email campaigns.
Back to top