Want to lead the charge on data engineering for an established platform with billions of requests? As the first Data Engineer on our Platform Team, you’ll be at the heart of a technology company experiencing explosive growth. You'll be unlocking information that affects the direction of our business and informs how our teams work.
Building infrastructure that drives data integrity & validation
- Improving data available for performance and analytics
Recommend and develop potential future features: predictive tools for user intent, recommendations systems, and more
- Expanding the tools that drive our platform's asynchronous behavior
- Several years of experience building high performance, distributed systems and applications
- 3+ years of experience building data infrastructure
- Deep knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL
- Deep knowledge of NoSQL databases such as HBase and Cassandra
- Deep familiarity with data processing frameworks such as Spark or Hadoop
- Thorough understanding of data engineering fundamentals such as data warehousing, data models, ETL
- Mastery of CS fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc.
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
As an Integration Engineer, Amanda works with Bounce Exchange's Development Team—creating front-end code for client sites and email campaigns.
Back to top