Contract Video Editor
YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
BounceX looking for a contract video editor to join our marketing team.
As such, we need lots of external video collateral to educate and illustrate our expertise in the digital marketing landscape. We also have a backlog of raw footage and animations just waiting to be condensed in clear, consice and kickass videos. This is a contract position with a possibility of a retainer pending performance.
- Work through a backlog of 100+ hour long presentations and condense them into short, compelling sequences of pull quotes
- Work with our Content Marketing manager to produce short videos utilizing a light mix of video footage and animations
- Work with our Content Marketing Manager to plan and fill out a content calendar that is planned at least 6 months in advance.
- Work with the sales team to develop client-specific prospecting videos as needed
- B.A. or B.S.
- 1-2 years of experience in video editing, with a preferred focus on Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Can work within deadlines
- Intermediate expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop, indesign, illustrator)
- Knowledge of after effects and animations a plus
- Knowledge of directing and filming a plus
BounceX is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." BounceX analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
Kayla serves as an extension of her clients' digital marketing teams. She works directly with CMOs across a wide variety of clients—instead of just one brand.
Back to top