The BounceX Graphics team is continuing to grow, and we are now looking for a Communications Designer to join us. This designer will join our amazing Design department and will be responsible for creating visually enticing internal collateral across our teams. Our decks and infographics are used to inform readers of the Bounce Exchange product and are crucial in showing our expertise of the digital marketing landscape, along with the abundant success we’ve had working with clients across all industries.
You’ll use your conceptual marketing communication experience, along with your ability to visualize and condense data, to create collateral that blow our competitors’ out of the water.
- Work across departments to create internal collateral, enterprise decks, infographics, and more for current and future clients and investors
- Use a consistent brand voice and style to guide and educate users
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects at a time
- Design editable templates to be used cross-functionally
- 3+ years relevant work experience in digital marketing media
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and AfterEffects
- Data visualization experience a must
- Expert in best practices regarding intuitive design, color, and typography
- Strong layout and typesetting skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Slides/PowerPoint
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top