The BounceX Creative team is continuing to grow, and we are now looking for a Communications Designer to join us and pave the way for a new subset of the team. This designer will be a part of our amazing Creative department and will be responsible for designing visually enticing internal and client-facing collateral across our teams. Our decks and infographics are used to inform readers of the BounceX product and are crucial in showing our expertise of the digital marketing landscape, along with the abundant success we’ve had working with clients across all industries.
You’ll use your conceptual marketing communication experience, along with your ability to visualize and condense data, to create collateral that blow our competitors’ out of the water. You should have a strong understanding of how to assemble communications for different themes and be able to tell a story through persuasive narrative. This is a brand new role with tons of potential, ensuring you’ll have the opportunity to be influential as a member of BounceX.
- Work across departments to create internal collateral, enterprise decks, infographics, and more for current and future clients and investors
- Use a consistent brand voice and style to guide and educate users
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects at a time
- Design editable templates to be used cross-functionally
- Be proactive and accountable; this is the first role of its kind and you’ll set the mark for future employees
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in digital marketing media
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite; knowledge of Sketch App a plus
- Data visualization experience a must
- Expert in best practices regarding intuitive design, color, and typography
- Strong layout and typesetting skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Slides/PowerPoint
- Hyper organized; thrives in an independent environment
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top