Business Operations Manager
We have grown to 200 people in the past 2 years, but you will be contributing as one of the few pure business hires outside of the founders. If you prove yourself, there is almost no ceiling to what you'll be able to work on. We only care about your ability and performance, not how many years of experience you have.
- Report directly to the COO
- Contribute to and possibly own roll-out of new products and revenue channels
- Jump on an accelerated learning curve where you will have a meaningful impact right away
- Work with full senior team to identify, develop and implement strategic plans to achieve business goals
- Monitor reports to identify issues, research root causes, and propose solutions
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and workflows
- Conduct market research to identify and assess areas for growth
- Help shape development of the reporting and analytics infrastructure by automating and streamlining processes to increase efficiency and accuracy
- 2+ years of experience at a big 3 consulting firm (McKinsey, Bain, BCG), or Operations experience at a high growth, venture backed SaaS company (Note: These are non-negotiables. We’re looking for these profiles only at the moment)
- Strong interest in digital marketing, ecommerce and start ups
- Relentless focus on execution that goes beyond mere analysis and strategy. Good news: you probably don’t have to ever waste time on a useless PowerPoint presentation again.
- Advanced Excel skills
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top