Associate Product Manager, Email
As an Associate Product Manager, you’ll use your extensive knowledge of email marketing to partner with Account Managers to optimize email marketing strategies and drive revenue for our clients. The BounceX Behavioral Email platform is a robust, top-notch solution that’s unlike anything else in the industry. You’ll join our team to help us continue to be the leader in the market by creating new strategies to drive new incremental value from email while simultaneously increasing email performance across industry verticals.
You need to be a self-motivated, highly organized person who can manage multiple processes/projects simultaneously. This is a great role for an email marketing guru who is ready for a challenge!
- Become an absolute expert on our Email product
- Maximize performance with CSMs and CS and minimizing efforts on clients’ behalf
- Assist the Sales team and Accounts team strategy for clients.
- Interface with high-value clients in order to help them find solutions to their critical problems
- Be a first point of contact for all internal issues related to Email Marketing, with a plan to solve each and every problem
- Derive insights from data to continuously improve the product
- Maintain robust tools for reporting to ensure product performance
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Martech/SaaS; Email experience highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills - be able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues.
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Intellectual curiosity to research, learn, and apply industry knowledge
- A self-starter who is confident and able to move projects forward with little direction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects concurrently, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution
Launched in New York City in 2012, BounceX is the leader in cloud-based behavioral marketing and the fastest growing software company in America. BounceX's Behavioral Marketing Cloud™ identifies previously anonymous visitors, enabling organizations to unlock people-based marketing experiences. For the first time, online businesses are able to target previously unidentifiable opportunities both on and off site. BounceX software is trusted by global enterprises such as Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Hearst Properties and Comcast. Learn more at BounceX.com
Meet Some of Bounce Exchange's Employees
Kayla serves as an extension of her clients' digital marketing teams. She works directly with CMOs across a wide variety of clients—instead of just one brand.
Back to top