Associate Product Manager, Email and CRM
As an Associate Product Manager, you’ll use your extensive knowledge of email marketing to partner with Account Managers to optimize email marketing strategies and drive revenue for our clients. The BounceX Inbox Retargeting platform is a robust, top-notch solution that’s unlike anything else in the industry. You’ll join our team to help us continue to be the leader in the market by creating new strategies to drive new incremental value from email while simultaneously increasing email performance across industry verticals.
You need to be a self-motivated, highly organized person who can manage multiple processes/projects simultaneously. This is a great role for an email marketing guru who is ready for a challenge!
- Become an absolute expert on our Email product
- Assist the Inbox Retargeting Product Manager with various projects to help drive product development
- Assist the Accounts team on calls to identify and address potential issues
- Interface with high-value clients in order to help them find solutions to their critical problems
- Be a first point of contact for all internal issues related to Email Marketing, with a plan to solve each and every problem
- Derive insights from data to continuously improve the product
- Maintain robust tools for reporting to ensure product performance
- 2-4 years of experience in the Email Marketing world
- Strong technical skills, including Google Analytics, Omniture, Excel
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Self-starter; works independently without being coached every step of the way
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Back to top